Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Time for a post..........

So here I am........ It was early september and I realized outside of two beers that need aging (Belgium Dubbel- "Double Cross" and a Belgium Quad- "St. Dainius") I had no beers for our annual Halloween Party. I switched into high gear and brewed 3 beers in two days. The Outer Limits -Pale ale 4.7% and 60+ IBU's (hop bursted) Tangerine Speedo -Belgium Wit 4.5% and 20 IBU's 2 Our Father -Patersbier or known as a Belgium Single/Enkel this is the second version I didn't stop there- I was worried that the beers wouldn't be ready for Halloween. So I brewed two more "quick Beers" as in the yeast is very fast. So I brewed these two more: Pumpkin Smashed -Pumpkin ale with Belgium Yeast (Hybrid of the sure fast and very dry 3711 yeast) We Don't Want the Irish -Irish Dry Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment